* Made from 100% polyester pongee waterproof fabric.
* Supported by 8 ribs made from strong fiber.
* Hefty rubberized handle provides a comfortable sturdy grip, sized in 20.47 inch.
* Semi-automatic operation that can be opened with one hand in one second.
* Care instructions: Leave open to dry. Wipe clean with damp cloth.
With the waterproof coating and semi-automatic operation, Tibetan Dreams Umbrella is stylish yet functional that will keep you dry through all seasons! Includes a wrist strap that offers convenience and an easy compact storage in the same design that matches the umbrella.
" I recall catching glimpses of beautiful yak fur fluttering in the dusty winds, during six-hour car rides everyday. I relished in lofty Himalayan peaks, including the worlds highest, Mt Everest. Images of coloured prayer flags, stupas and mystical buddhist monasteries surprised me when I was least expecting them. Watching the sherpas herd their furry beasts in their intricate attire, as spiritual pilgrims pray with their bellies pressed against the stony earth chanting their mantras close by. This piece is made from one of my personal favourite images ever captured. When worn, may it always ignite a sense of magic and adventure within you. " - Jase King