* Made from 100% polyester pongee waterproof fabric.
* Supported by 8 ribs made from strong fiber.
* Hefty rubberized handle provides a comfortable sturdy grip, sized in 20.47 inch.
* Semi-automatic operation that can be opened with one hand in one second.
* Care instructions: Leave open to dry. Wipe clean with damp cloth.
With the waterproof coating and semi-automatic operation, The Howl Umbrella is stylish yet functional that will keep you dry through all seasons! Includes a wrist strap that offers convenience and an easy compact storage in the same design that matches the umbrella.
" The Tibetan Mastiff wears a yak hair collar, which brings happiness and good luck. It is said that these dogs have the souls of monks who were not good enough to be reincarnated as humans or into Shambhala, the mythical heavenly realm hidden somewhere in inner Asia. Photographed in the remote villages up in the mountains close to the Himalayas. May happiness and good luck enshroud you, when you carry this piece wherever your journey takes you. " - Jase King