* All over printed hoodie with zip front.
* A pocket on each side of the zip.
* Constructed of extremely soft fabric
Polyester 94% / Spandex 6%
* Tapered neck and shoulders
* Machine washable; tumble dry low.
" Neelo means Blue in Rajasthani. No one really knows why the houses are painted this magnificent hue. Some believe it's to repel insects and keeps the houses cool in summer, others insists it's because Blue represents the Gods. Most believe it is to do with the brahmin as they specialise as priests and protectors of sacred learning. Photographed in Jodhpur " - Jase King