* Made from 100% polyester pongee waterproof fabric.
* Supported by 8 ribs made from strong fiber.
* Hefty rubberized handle provides a comfortable sturdy grip, sized in 20.47 inch.
* Semi-automatic operation that can be opened with one hand in one second.
* Care instructions: Leave open to dry. Wipe clean with damp cloth.
With the waterproof coating and semi-automatic operation, Neelo Umbrella is stylish yet functional that will keep you dry through all seasons! Includes a wrist strap that offers convenience and an easy compact storage in the same design that matches the umbrella.
" Neelo means Blue in Rajasthani. No one really knows why the houses are painted this magnificent hue. Some believe it's to repel insects and keeps the houses cool in summer, others insists it's because Blue represents the Gods. Most believe it is to do with the brahmin as they specialise as priests and protectors of sacred learning. Photographed in Jodhpur " - Jase King