* All over printed hoodie with zip front.
* A pocket on each side of the zip.
* Constructed of extremely soft Polyester 94% / Spandex 6%
* Tapered neck and shoulders
* Machine washable; tumble dry low.
" Photographed in Nairobi Kenya, the African masked weaver makes their homes out of palm and reed and they are known to nest in Colonies. They lay their eggs in every colour because every being is unique and special. wherever the winds may take them, This is for those who are about to take flight. no matter how far away they traverse, May they always be reminded of home. " - Jase King