* Made from 100% polyester pongee waterproof fabric.
* Supported by 8 ribs made from strong fiber.
* Hefty rubberized handle provides a comfortable sturdy grip, sized in 20.47 inch.
* Semi-automatic operation that can be opened with one hand in one second.
* Care instructions: Leave open to dry. Wipe clean with damp cloth.
With the waterproof coating and semi-automatic operation, Jumping with Maasai Umbrella is stylish yet functional that will keep you dry through all seasons! Includes a wrist strap that offers convenience and an easy compact storage in the same design that matches the umbrella.
" As I traversed the mud and dung homes, I see a single rock where circumcision is conducted when one comes of age, but that's not the reason why I am here. As the Towering Massai tribe approached, their orange and red robes flutter enigmatically behind them with each stride. The chief passed his wooden stick to me. Jump with us he said. With a swish, the chief's son removed his robe and flung it on my back and tied a loose knot on my chest. I jumped, I jumped and I jumped even more! I was smiling ear to ear. It was at this moment I felt grounded to the Earth land and returned to being the inner little boy that once was " - Jase King