* Made from 100% polyester pongee waterproof fabric.
* Supported by 8 ribs made from strong fiber.
* Hefty rubberized handle provides a comfortable sturdy grip, sized in 20.47 inch.
* Semi-automatic operation that can be opened with one hand in one second.
* Care instructions: Leave open to dry. Wipe clean with damp cloth.
With the waterproof coating and semi-automatic operation, Bhikkhus Umbrella is stylish and functional that will keep you dry through all seasons! Includes a wrist strap that offers convenience and an easy compact storage in the same design that matches the umbrella.
" To preserve the teachings for posterity, The Buddha established the order of bhikkhus, now referred to as monks. I captured this quiet moment of them under the shade of a tree, that blossomed flowers the same colours as their saffron robes. " Photographed in Luang Prabang Laos. - Jase King