Fashion should not be exclusive. Our pieces are for Men, Women and Non Binary. No matter your sex, age, where you are from, we design for all without prejudice. In fact we embrace differences and uniqueness! Everyone is welcome to join our revolution!
While we all need to wear clothes, we don't need to fill Earth with wastage. We don't create for seasons or trends because pieces you love should surpass the latest fads and withstand the test of time. To ensure we don't contribute to the landfills because of excess, most of our products are hand made when it is ordered.
We are in it together
Our statement pieces are created from photographs captured on roads less travelled, all across the World showcasing beauty in all forms through different cultures. Our items will engage in positive dialogue about the world that we share.
* Made from 100% polyester pongee waterproof fabric. * 8 ribs made from strong fiber for extra support. * Hefty rubberised handle provides a comfortable sturdy grip, sized 11.42 inch. * Auto open close system, can operate with one hand within seconds.
You would wish for rain just to be able to use this striking and bold Yak Away umbrella! This stunning accessory is also perfect to shield your face, as you lay on the beach bronzing up. You can open and close a push of a button!
" The memory of tasting yak butter milk tea offered to me for the first time while trying to keep a polite straight face as my palette was amused with the flavour. Watching the Sherpas herd the furry animals in their intricate wear in the distance, as spiritual pilgrims pray with their bellies pressed to the stony earth chanting their mantras not far away. " - Jase King
* 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester * Pre-shrunk fabric * Sold as cushion cover only. Insert is not included. * Machine Washable 60°C * Dry flat
Yak Away Cushion Cover / Jäkättää, is one of a collection of four designs from Yak Away. Each available in three popular sizes with the same design printed on both sides of the cushion cover. Mix & match all of them to your heart's desire, or use as a standalone statement piece to elevate any living space instantaneously!
" The memory of tasting yak butter milk tea offered to me for the first time while trying to keep a polite straight face as my palette was amused with the flavour. Watching the Sherpas herd the furry animals in their intricate wear in the distance, as spiritual pilgrims pray with their bellies pressed to the stony earth chanting their mantras not far away. " Photographed somewhere near the Himalayas. - Jase King
Available in three sizes
* 16" x 16" / 40.6 cm x 40.6 cm * 18" x 18" / 45 cm x 45 cm * 20" x 20" / 51cm x 51cm
This item is non trackable with standard Free Shipping. You will be notified when item ships between 3-5 business days. Shipping times for USA/UK/CAD/AUS is 7-15 business days. Other destinations may take longer.
• Made of 100% combed and ringspun cotton • Unisex fit • Side seams • Coverstitched v-neck and hemmed sleeves • Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
" I took this photograph out of the blue one day, in a spur of the moment when we were playing. You can see the candid reflection of the phone in the reflection of his glasses. The other love of my life, my sidekick through it all. My homage to Archie, the rascal that demands so much, that it forces you to learn to be giving, compassionate and ultimately be responsible for another creature who depends on you everyday in every way and he truly deserves it all " - Jase King
* Please refer to Size Guide
* Additional Shipping Information - This item is trackable. Some countries have intra-country scans while others will show when the package has delivered. Most of our orders ship between 3-5 days, but allow up to 7 days to process and send out tracking information during busy periods. Shipping times will take usually take 7-16 business days.
Body Length (cm)
Body Length Tolerance (tolerance)
Body Width (cm)
Body Width Tolerance (tolerance)
some of the places that was photographed to create the sweaters